WASD is very keen to engage and collaborate very closely with all academic and research institutions from all-over the world. Our various global engagements and partnerships initiatives and activities together with our various partners across the world aim to strengthening institutions’ capabilities and capacities and enable them make big decisions. The purpose of our academic and research partnerships is to establish a relationship for interaction between WASD, Middle Eastern Knowledge Economy Institute (MEKEI) and International Diaspora Project (SK) and institutions across the world. In these partnerships arrangements we plan to explore research and teaching in areas of mutual interest and establish a framework between the parties that will facilitate future interactions. It is anticipated that research and teaching collaborations can be established in areas of mutual interest that are non-proprietary and intended for public dissemination. WASD has signed several Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with several universities across the world. These MOUs are non-binding agreements that does not create legal rights or responsibilities and are joint statements of the parties’ desire to collaborate in areas of mutual interest. in These various MOUs, there is is no limit as to what WASD, can collaborate with other institutions across the world. Please explore the various examples of our MOUs and do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com) if you have any question.
There is is no limit as to what WASD, can collaborate with other institutions across the world. WASD, will endeavour to encourage, promote, and facilitate the research and teaching collaboration with all institutions across the world. Examples of the initiatives and activities of collaborations and engagements may include the following:
- to work on joint research projects in the areas of mutual interest. Both institutions could explore opportunities of collaboration in research activities and joint publication to enhance the image of both institutions as quality service providers to academia and industry.
- supervision of Post-Graduate Students.
- to facilitate capacity building programs.
- to work on Joint International Conferences and Research Consortiums.
- training and capacity building workshops on the key factors that are influencing human development and capacity building in your country, examples include: Sustainable Development, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Good Governance, Executive Leadership and Performance Improvement in the Public and Private Sector, Global Business Environments and Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Development: Role of Human Capital, etc.
- various initiatives to encourage the engagement of children and youth from across the world.
- global campaigners for women empowerment across the world.
- Diaspora International Project.
- help your institution to establish its own international journals and book series.
- help your institution to develop its website and digital marketing platforms.
- help your institution to deliver jointly with WASD, various programs using WASD, state of the art online technologies and platforms to encourage and recruit more students to join the programs.