WASD provides high quality advisory and consultancy services in digital and e-solutions, leadership development, technology transfer and commercialization; strategic planning; curriculum design and delivery of UK and overseas programmes; marketing; management, etc.
- Our SMART KM Model launched in 2014 provides an integrated Knowledge Management Framework (KMF) to help organisations achieve excellence and help ensures KM becomes part of organizational culture.
- WASD is driven by open source and open standards initiatives, this enable us to deliver state-of-art e-solutions and functionalities to our clients around the globe. Our objective is to provide interested parties especially within the Developing Countries (DCs) with e-solutions that reflect latest technologies at affordable prices.
- For many years, WASD has consulted for many international organisations in key issues such as knowledge and technology transfer, sustainable development and green issues, business development, government economic policies, science and technology policies, public health, etc.
- Our E-Government consultants have a substantial expertise in e-government issues, formulating IT and digital strategies and policies, electronic records, and systems consistency.
- WASD is happy to provide various digital solutions which would enable to deliver citizen-centred online services and developing common IT components for use across government.
- WASD advised many of the UK government contractors and provided consultancy on many aspects of systems design, interfacing and integrations.
- WASD would also be happy to provide consultancy regarding your corporate image and presence on the web and digital marketing.
- Our consultants led the implementation of the first of its kind in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Knowledge Management Framework (KMF) which focuses on empowering employees, enabling them to improve the quality and efficiency of services provided to residents.