Our SMART KM Model launched in 2014 provides an integrated Knowledge Management Framework (KMF) to help organisations achieve excellence and help ensures KM becomes part of organizational culture. Developing successful KM framework is a highly complex process, we offer number of services to assist and guide both public and private organisations at the various stages of introducing KM. Aimed at managers of corporations and government policy makers providing an effective tool to help ensure KM becomes part of organizational culture. Drawing on our own research, and synthesizing the work of others in the KM area, the model will help to facilitate the process of managing knowledge within organizations including the creation, acquisition, transfer and use of knowledge, both within and between organizations.
- SMART KM provides a roadmap and clear process of managing knowledge within organizations including the creation, acquisition, transfer and use of knowledge, both within and between organizations.
- SMART KM offers insight into KM processes; the challenges in introducing effective KM regime, and offers the SMART KM Model as a tool to overcome challenges.
- Integrating KM with the organisation strategies and policies
- Integrating people with process, information and technology
- Integrating KM with the adopted excellence and quality arrangements
- Integrating KM with external stakeholders