A positive, proactive and highly organized graduated with a good knowledge and Successful background in Business Administration. Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and the ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial internal and external relationships. Enjoys being part of, as well as managing, motivating and training, a successful and productive team, and thrives in highly pressurized and challenging working environments.
Ph.D (in Progress): Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi’an, China.
MS (Management Sciences): Abasyn University.(2012).
- Khawaja Fawad Latif, Qadar Bakhsh Baloch, Umar Farooq Sahibzada. An empirical investigation into the role of internal service quality in fostering organizational performance, City University Journal, Volume 06, 02 July, 2016.
- Umar Farooq Sahibzada, Prof.Doc. Farzand Ali Jan, Khawaja Fawad Latif, Mohsin Ali. An empirical investigation into the linkage of emotional intelligence, job stress and internal service quality, 8th South Asian International Conference (SAICON) 2016, August 24-26.
- Nazia Iram, Bilal Khan, Muhammad Shakil Ahmad, Umar Farooq Sahibzada. Critical Factors Influencing the project success: An analysis of projects in manufacturing and construction industries in Punjab, Pakistan. International Journal of Business Studies Review, Volume 01, No 1 (2016), Published 23-03-2017.
- Umar Farooq Sahibzada, Khawaja Fawad Latif, Bilal Khan, Mohsin Ullah. An Empirical Investigation into the linkage of self-efficacy, Job Stress and Internal Service Quality, International Journal of Business Studies Review, Volume 01, No 1 (2016), Published 23-03-2017.
- Khawaja Fawad Latif, Imran Latif, Umar Farooq Sahibzada, Mohsin Ullah. In Search of Quality: measuring Higher Education Service Quality (HIEDUQUAL), Total Quality Management and Business Excellence ISSN: 1478-3363.