Dr. Mohamed Suliman Hamza
PhD MA PGD BSc
Human Resources Development Consultant and Expert, holds a PhD in electronic management systems 2010; MA – Public Administration – International University of Africa 2004; High Diploma in Natural Disasters – Institute of Disaster and Refugee Studies 1998 and Bachelor’s degree in admnistration, 1984, University of Louisiana, USA.
Work and experiences: Assistant Secretary General of the World Federation for Maximizing Zakat Rite; Director General of the International Leaders Center for Training and Computing – 2009 – to date an expert and advisor to several voluntary organizations; General Manager of the Bright Survey for Agricultural Consulting and Investment. From 2017 to date; 18 years of experience in volunteer organizations; Experience in preparing feasibility studies for projects and implementing them with productive families, poor families and women’s groups in charitable organizations in the various states of Sudan; British certified trainer (human resource development); Professional international coach and member of the Canadian International Center – Vancouver; Member of the International Academy and the American Board – New York; Member of the International Consulting Company – Dubai – Emirates.
- Course in Islamic Studies and Quranic Sciences – Makkah Al-Mukarramah
GIS Course – UNESCO Chair for Water – Khartoum
COMFAR Feasibility Studies Preparation Course
- Training program design course.
- Course design and graphics with programs (Coral Draw – Photo Shop – Adobe In Design – Power Point – Photo Paint – Publisher)
Participation in conferences:
- Human Resources Development Conferences, Khartoum 2003 – 2004 – 2006 – 2008
- Conference on Conflict Prevention and Prevention – Geneva 2004
Zakat and Comprehensive Development Conference – Manama, Bahrain 2019
- Participating as a consultant and training expert to review the National Training Council plan for the years 2012 – 2016 AD
Natural disasters between modern science and the Noble Qur’an.
Sudanese e-government and future challenges.
- Self-confidence and self-development.
- The numerical miracle of the Qur’an in the cystoid seven.
Secrets of Success.
- Strategic planning and balanced scorecard.
Trainer Training and Qualification Manual (TOT).
- Administrative systems under e-government.
Knowledge based economy and achieving economic and social development.