Dr. Hisham I. M. Abdel-Magid
PhD MSc PGD BSc (Hons)
Senior GIS & Hydroinformatics Expert. Nearly 17 years of experience in computational modelling and GIS-based hydrological / hydrogeological analysis. Head of GIS and Geomatics Research (G2R) Group, and Head of Continuous Education Committee (CEC), College of Engineering, Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University (IAU), Saudi Arabia. Several engagements with renowned universities and institutions world-wide. Developed CN-REM© model for rainfall-runoff estimation under ArcGIS, which was used in various water resources assessment projects in the North-East Africa region and Nigeria.
- Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering, Sudan University of Science and Technology (SUST), Sudan, 2015.
- M.Sc. in Hydrogeology, Dept. of Civil & Environmental Engineering, University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom, 2016.
- M.Sc. in Civil Engineering, Sudan University of Science and Technology, Sudan, 2007.
- Pg.D. in Information Technology (IT), Amity University, India, 2017.
- B.Sc. (1st Class Hon.), Civil Engineering, Al-Zaiem Al-Azhari University, Sudan, 2004.