Dr. Abdel Rahman Suliman Fadl Al Mawla
Legal expert; dispute settlement consultant; legal trainer; member of the Board of Trustees Waqf Bureau Sudan; Sudanese Bar Association member; Emirates Association of Lawyers member; Member of the Association of Legal Consultants Egypt; Lecturer collaborating with a number of universities inside and outside Sudan/Judicial Department/ International Islamic Waqf Institute – Malaysia IIIW; and Director of Lawyers Affairs Department at the Judicial Department – Abu Dhabi.
Practical experiences in supporting the community:
- Prepared and supervised campaigns to revive the SUNNAT of Waqf in the UAE – 2006 / national Waqf – Sudan 2010/ state Waqf – Sudan 2012.
- Former Volunteer at the Red Crescent Authority, Abu Dhabi 1996-2000.
- Member and Founder of the Council for the Promotion of Economic Partnership between Sudan and the United Arab Emirates.
- Member of the joint team to support the Islamic Affairs and Waqf sectors between the UAE and Sudan.
- Sudanese Experts Council .Member – Executive office.
Ph.D. of Philosophy in Sharia and Law – Comparative Law Major.