Sheraton Bahrain Hotel, Manama, Bahrain, 12-13 February 2018
- This integrative workshop aims to develop a deeper understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects to leadership, and to develop the essential skills and competencies necessary to plan, monitor and control different tasks and events.
- Develop an understanding of the different approaches to leadership and management to ensure the organisation is at peace with itself and confident about its future.
- How organisations can reposition and rebrand themselves as an excellent provider of products and/or services, achieve national and international recognition.
- How organisations can handle effectively the changing expectations of end-users; increased competition in the sector; reduction in income; changing technology and other issues.
- This workshop will also complement the different management skills already developed through earlier other (if any) management training and courses.
- In addition, participants will have insight into: critical analysis; interactive and team working; creativity; and problem solving.