Six prestigious publications will be launched during the conference. These six publications will be followed by dynamic and action oriented debates. The Conference will propose an innovative format of discussion, in a triangular structure, based on the perspectives of the United Nations system organizations, the academia and the private sector.
- The Joint Inspection Unit of the United Nations system (JIU) was established by the United Nations General Assembly in 1976 as the only independent external oversight body of the UN system. At that time, the JIU was an innovative creation as the only entity mandated with conducting system-wide inspections and evaluations. It works with 28 United Nations system organizations. It is expected that the final report of the JIU or its preliminary conclusions are officially and formally launched during the WASD 16th International Conference.
- World Sustainable Development Outlook 2018.
- Sustainability Directory 2018.
- Education Directory 2018.
- Special issue of our flagship journal World Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development (WJEMSD) entitled “Strategic Public Private Partnerships (PPPs): theory, practice, and future challenges for sustainable development“.
- Special issue of our flagship journal World Journal of Science, Technology and Sustainable Development (WJSTSD) entitled “Private Public Partnerships (PPPs) as a policy tool to achieve the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development“.