The 2019 Smart Development conference is co-organised and hosted by University of Jendouba, Tunis. The Forum is scheduled to take place in a hotel in Tabarka, a port city in north-western Tunisia, which is about two hours and a half away from Tunis. For more information, see the websites below.
Please check this link which lists all countries whose citizens are exempted from providing a visa to visit Tunisia. For countries not mentioned, it is advisable to consult the embassy of Tunisia in these countries.
Registration & Payment
ALL participants from outside Tunisia must register and make full payment in advance to attend the conference. Included in the conference registration fee, the following will be provided:
- Transportation from Airport to the hotel in Tabarka and return.
- Full board accommodation Sunday 12th to Thursday 16th April 2020.
- Tour and sightseen in Tabarka on Monday 13th April 2020.
- Admission to all sessions.
- Certificate of attendance.
Please complete the form below to pre-book your place at the conference.